best beard oil brands in India
Groomed choice for The Top Seven Beard Oils @ Nykaa
- The Man Company Lavender & Cedarwood Beard Oil Rated 4/5 on Nykaa
This paraben and SLS-free Lavender and Cedarwood Oils infused antibacterial formula moisturizes skin and promotes hair growth. This anti-inflammatory and antiseptic product will keep your beard happy and thriving no matter how inclement the weather.
- Soulflower Beard And Moustache Oil + Argan Carrier Oil Combo Rated 4/5 on Nykaa
This aromatherapy oil is designed to soften, condition and clean your beard and moustache thanks to a special blend of Lemon, Lavender and Ginger essential oils with a base of cold-pressed Jojoba and Olive Oil. Improves growth, softens and hydrates skin, and adds lustre and fights frizz.
- Ustraa Mooch & Beard Oil Rated 4/5 on Nykaa
Specially formulated to make your mane legendary. This paraben and SLS-free concoction of Sunflower Oil, Argan Oil and Essential Oils makes your beard hair thick and shiny.
- Beardo The Irish Royale Beard Oil Rated 3.75/5 on Nykaa
Taking a cue from the fiercely bearded Vikings of yore, here is a beard oil that contains three types of oils to keep your beard in great shape. Natural oils including Clove, well known for its softening and antimicrobial properties, Nutmeg for its volume-boosting and conditioning properties, and Sweet Orange to add a hint of Vitamin C and a lingering perfume, this is a beard oil is enough to transport you into the realms of the aristocracy.
- Beardo The Old Fashioned Beard Oil Rated 4/5 on Nykaa
Relive the good old days, through Beardo ‘The Old Fashioned’ Beard Oil. Cedarwood and Clove extracts teleport you to an age when epic beards were the norm, not the exception. Lime adds freshness and conditions your beard like no other. Use daily for a well-groomed masculine statement.
- Krishkare Beard Wash With Moroccan Argan Oil(50ml) Rated 4.5/5 on Nykaa Here is a beard oil that contains three types of oils to keep your beard in great shape. Natural oils including Clove, well known for its softening and antimicrobial properties, Nutmeg for its volume-boosting and conditioning properties, and Sweet Orange to add a hint of Vitamin C and a lingering perfume, this beard oil is enough to transport you into the realms of the aristocracy.
- Saint Beard Oil Forest Rustle Rated 4/5 on Nykaa
St Beard's Oil Rustle is just the kind of TLC your beard needs. Sweet Almond oil coupled with Argan oil, Hazelnut and Jojoba Extracts provides the much-needed nutrition. Result? Smooth and soft facial hair. The 100% natural ingredients are a big plus. How often should you use Beard Oil? You should apply it at least once daily after your shower, and twice a day if your hair is particularly dry. Remember to apply it only after you have washed and dried your beard because a wet beard won’t absorb the oils thoroughly. It’s best not to apply it at bedtime because the oils could stain your pillow.